TERMS OF PURCHASE
List of contents:
3. General provisions;
5. Conclusion of the sales contract;
6. Fulfilment and delivery;
7. Prices and payment methods;
8. Right to withdraw from the contract;
9. Complaints regarding goods;
10. Complaints regarding the services provided by electronic means;
12. Final provisions.
1. The www.amapiu.com online store, available at: https://https://amapiu.com is run by AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA, KWAŚNA 31 16-300 AUGUSTÓW, 8461575091, 520653917.
2. The Customer may contact the Seller in writing at the following mailing address: Online store www.amapiu.com, AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA UL. PATRIOTÓW 193 , I PIĘTRO , 04-858 WARSZAWA, by email: email@example.com
The terms used in the Terms of Purchase mean the following:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal person or a business entity which is not a legal person but is granted legal capacity by special provisions, who places Orders in the Store;
2. Seller – AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA, KWAŚNA 31 16-300 AUGUSTÓW, 8461575091, 520653917.
3. Polish Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Terms of Purchase – these Terms of service provided by electronic means as part of the www.amapiu.com online store
5. Online Store (Store) – website available at https://amapiu.com, via which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders and make distance purchases;
6. Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales Contract – a contract for the sale of a good or goods within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act, concluded between AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA and the Customer remotely using the Store’s website;
8. Distance purchase – a contract for the sale of goods concluded at a distance within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act, i.e. a contract concluded with the customer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract, via the online store;
9. Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means – the Act of July 18, 2002 on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Act – the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014.
11. Order – The Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of a Sales Contract, specifying in particular the type and quantity of Goods.
3. General provisions
1. The Contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and these Terms of Purchase.
2. The www.amapiu.com online store operating at https://amapiu.com is run by:AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA, KWAŚNA 31 16-300 AUGUSTÓW, 8461575091, 520653917
3. These Terms of Purchase set out the rules for using the online store available at https://amapiu.com . These Terms of Purchase are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means.
4. The online store, operating at the web address https://amapiu.com, is run by AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA.
5. These Terms of Purchase specify in particular:
a) the rules for registering and using an account in the online store;
b) the terms and conditions for electronic reservation of products available in the online store;
c) the terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders in the online store;
d) the rules for concluding Sales Contracts using the services provided in the Online store.
6. Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
b) minimum 1024×768 screen resolution.
7. In order to use the online store, the Customer needs to obtain access to a computer station or terminal device with internet access.
8. In accordance with the applicable law, AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA reserves the right to restrict the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are at least 18 years old. If this is the case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
9. Customers can access these Terms of Purchase at any time by clicking here.
10. Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s web pages, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
1. In order to start using the Online Store the User needs to register.
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store’s pages.
3. It is a condition of registration to agree to the content of the Terms of Purchase and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
4. AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA may bar the Customer from using the Online Store and restrict his or her access to part or all of the resources of the Online store with immediate effect in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Terms of Purchase and, in particular, if the Customer:
a) when registering in the online store, has entered data that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
b) has, via the online store, violated the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
c) undertakes any other activities that will be regarded by AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA as inconsistent with the applicable law or general principles of using the internet, or violating its good reputation.
5. A person who has been barred from using the online store may not register again without the prior consent of the company AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA.
6. In order to ensure the security of the transfer of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to ensure the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorised persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted over the internet.
7. The Customer is obliged, in particular, to:
a) not provide and not transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content which promotes violence, is defamatory or which violates the personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) use the Online Store without impeding its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c) not take actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Store,
d) use the Online store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA,
e) use all content posted as part of the Online store for personal use only,
f) use the Online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Terms of Purchase, as well as with the general principles of internet use.
5. Conclusion of the Sales Contract
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
2. In order to conclude a Sales Contract via the Online Store and make distance purchases, a user has to visit https://amapiu.com, select the product, its size (if applicable) and its colours, taking further technical actions based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
3. The Customer may also conclude a Sales Contract via email or the Store’s helpline, referred to in Art. 1, paragraph 2 of these Terms of Purchase, within the designated hours set by the Seller for the Customer at the address available here.
4. The Customer selects the Goods by adding them to the shopping cart.
5. When placing the Order – until the “Order (button name)” button is pressed – the Customer can modify the entered data and the Goods they have selected. To do this, they need to follow the messages displayed on the screen and the information available on the website.
6. After the Customer has provided all the necessary details, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. Placing the order entails the obligation to pay the price and cover the delivery costs. The summary of the placed Order contains information about:
a) the subject of the order,
b) the unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including the delivery costs and any additional costs,
c) the selected payment method,
d) the selected delivery method,
e) the delivery time.
8. The placing of an Order by the Customer is a declaration of intent to conclude a Sales Contract with AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA, in accordance with the Terms of Purchase, and entails an obligation to pay the price for the goods and the cost of delivery.
9. The moment of concluding the Sales Contract is when the customer receives an email notification confirming the order.
10. After placing the Order, the Customer will receive an email with the following title: ORDER NUMBER [order number] containing the final confirmation of all relevant information regarding the Order.
11. If the Sales Contract is concluded by phone or email, the confirmation of concluding the Sales Contract shall be provided to the Customer, as provided for in Art. 5, paragraph 10 of these Terms of Purchase, at the time of the Order delivery at the earliest. Please be informed that in order to maintain the highest standards of Customer Service and for reasons of security, all phone conversations with the Helpline will be recorded (if there are any).
12. The Sales Contract is concluded in Polish / English, and its content is in compliance with the Terms of Purchase.
6. Fulfilment and delivery
1. The Seller delivers the ordered goods in the territory of the Republic of Poland and to the following countries: Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania, Middle East , Other Countries
2. The Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
3. The Seller is obliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver products free from defects.
4. The delivery of ordered Goods is carried out by the Customer’s own transport, by courier. The cost of delivery will be indicated when placing the Order.
5. The Goods will be delivered within 1 to 14 business days from the day the Order is dispatched. If the number of orders is increased, the Seller reserves the right to extend the time of processing the Orders, the order of which is determined by the time of their submission to the Seller, counting from the earliest orders placed. The Customer will be notified of this fact by a separate message to the email address provided when placing the Order.
6. In the case of cash on delivery orders, the Order is fulfilled immediately, while orders payable by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system are fulfilled after the payment is credited to the Seller’s account, which should be within 5 days of placing the Order, unless the Consumer was unable to fulfil their obligation for reasons beyond their control and informed the Seller thereof.
7. Cash on delivery orders will be processed immediately after the conclusion of the contract, and orders paid by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system – after the contract is concluded and the payment is credited to the Seller’s account.
8. Whether the Customer’s order is fulfilled may depend on payment being made of all or part of the value of the Order or on a trade credit limit being obtained of at least the value of the Order, or the consent of the Seller to send the Order via cash on delivery (payable on delivery).
9. The proof of purchase is sent together with the ordered Goods or electronically (delete as appropriate), via the type of delivery selected by the Buyer to the place of delivery indicated by the Buyer in the order or to the email address provided in the order (delete as appropriate) within the period specified in Article 6 paragraph 5.
10. Customers can access these Terms of Purchase at any time by clicking here.
11. The relevant provisions of the Contract of Sale will be recorded, secured, disclosed and confirmed to the Customer by sending a VAT invoice to the Customer’s email address provided or by attaching the VAT invoice to the parcel containing the Goods.
12. The seller is obliged and undertakes to prepare customs clearance for shipments sent to countries where it is required (if necessary).
13. If a given product is not available or the Customer’s Order is unable to be processed for other reasons, including cases when the purchase from suppliers is not possible within the time allowed for the Order, the Customer will be informed by email or phone about the problems with order processing and possible solutions. If this is the case, the Customer has the right to make a choice and agree to partial fulfilment of the order or cancel the entire order.
7. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of Goods are listed in PLN (they contain all components, including VAT) and, for other countries, in their respective currencies (after updating the page): USD , EURO
2. The prices of goods do not include delivery costs.
3. The customer has the option to make the payment:
a) by bank transfer to the following bank account number:
PL – 57 1140 2004 0000 3702 8198 3911, mBank;
UE – PL50 1140 2004 0000 3712 1524 5481, mBank;
SWIFT/ BIC – BREXPLPWMBK
b) in the system
Przelewy24, Dotpay, PayPal
4. Discounts offered by the Store cannot be combined, unless the terms and conditions of a particular discount provide otherwise.
8. Right to withdraw from the contract
1. A Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason, by submitting the relevant statement in writing, within 14 days and sending it to AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA address provided in these Terms of Purchase.
2. The X-day period is counted from the day on which the Goods are delivered.
3. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal before its expiry.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have provided shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The return of the goods and all required documents subject to withdrawal should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The refund of the price of the goods and the cost of the original delivery of the goods (in the event of the return of all goods from the order) will take place within a maximum of 14 days. The store may withhold a refund in the event of lack of all required items subject to the withdrawal.
5. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA
PATRIOTÓW 193 I PIĘTRO
6. The documentation which is the subject of the withdrawal from the contract may be sent to the Seller together with the returned goods or:
a) in the form of a photo or scan to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) by post to the company address provided in Article 8, paragraph 5.
7. The Goods returned by the Customer and their original packaging (if applicable for the given product) should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring protection of the Goods against damage during transport. The original packaging of the Goods, e.g. BOX / BAG, is an indispensable part of the Goods and is an integral part thereof.
8. The cost of packaging and returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer. The store shall refund the cost of the original delivery of the item, however, up to the cheapest selectable method of delivery and only if the entire order is returned.
9. The Seller does not accept cash on delivery parcels (mandatory payment on delivery).
10. Other information regarding the withdrawal process has been included by the Seller here.
9. Complaints regarding goods
1. AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSN, as the Seller, is liable to the Customer for defects in the Goods purchased by that customer, to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code /warranty/. Liability under the warranty applies only if a physical defect is found/noticed by the buyer within two years from the date of delivery. The buyer has the right to report the defect and make an appropriate declaration on how to resolve the report within one year of the date on which the defect was found – exchange of the product for one free of defects, cash refund, price reduction, repair.
2. Defects should be reported to email@example.com . AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA undertakes to review each report within 14 days.
3. AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA is the manufacturer of the goods.
4. At http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is a platform available for online dispute resolution between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with comprehensive customer service for consumers and traders seeking out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations under an online contract of sale or service delivery.
10. Complaints regarding the services provided by electronic means
1. AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA shall take steps to ensure the correct operation of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any anomalies reported by Customers within a reasonable time.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA of any anomalies or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store website.
3. The Customer may report anomalies in writing to the following by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide their name, mailing address, type and date of anomalies related to the functioning of the Store.
5. AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
1. The Seller is the administrator of databases of personal data provided by the store Consumers.
2. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), i.e. GDPR and the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means of July 18, 2002.
12. Final provisions
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA and a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code shall be subject to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA and a customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code shall be subject to the court which has jurisdiction over AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA place of business.
3. In matters not covered in these Terms of Purchase, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means, and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
AMAPIU PAULINA SZCZĘSNA, Terms of Purchase effective from 01.09.2022.